Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Pilot

Bright Days Ahead..


This is the day I've decided to leave behind my old blog, it will soon be gone.

I've come to a point where I realized a lot of things for the past few months, I gained a lot of knowledge in a lot of different aspects, and a lot have changed ever since. It's really hard for me to put them into words, and I haven't publicly tell my friends and people around me what I'm up to. But I'll definitely write something about that someday in the future.

Anyways, it will be a fresh start with this new blog and this will be the place where I share my thoughts and life experience with you people who are concern enough to drop by.

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. "Paintings Winter / Spring /// 2012", a project on @Behance :: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Paintings-Winter-Spring-2012/3041851

    ReplyDelete