Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Beginning of My Future

Greetings from Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia and hello everybody. Welcome to my little blog. Today is a very good day and there will be a new label for this blog starting today. I shall call it 'Pipping Journey'. Starting from today, I will be posting all the trades that I make, be it the wins or the loses. This will serve as a self evaluation journal and also a testimonial to many people who doubt what we do.

First of all, I would like to thank my family, especially my father and my late mother who raised me up, fed me and provided me with everything that I need. Secondly, I would like to thank my big brother, who has always been a role model deep in my heart. He influenced me in a lot of ways, since I was a kid, he already started teaching me with all the values and lessons in life. I would also like to thank my beloved, Lilian Voon; who has been by my side for the past 4 years, she's my everything and has been staying by my side in my highs and lows.

Also, I would like to thank SRDCWorldwide; without the existence of this community, there won't be a chance of me writing this posts and I also would not have gotten the chance to learn how to trade like a boss. I would like to thank Sir OrangeRoshan for making all of these happen. I would like to thank Adeline, Cherry, Leonard and Salwana for doing that preview in Kuching during that time (great timing). Also, special thanks to Adeline for mentoring me throughout my journey. Not to forget the very handsome, hilarious, inspiring man I look up to, Marcus. Thank you all very much.

So what do we do? Our community basically provides 2 things. Number one, technical analysis for the financial market. Secondly, we sell world class dinar and dirhams. This blog (Pipping Journey Labeled)  will cover the technical analysis part where I record down what I do in my trading account. Basically, we learn to predict the market movement, and we harvest pips/points from there and make money out the trades we make in the commodity market. Questions are welcome, feel free to find out why we do, what we do, and how we do it.

We just trade differently.

- - -- --- ----- -------- ------------- -------------------- ------------- -------- ----- --- -- - -

May 22, 2013 - Wednesday


There was no A300 activation for today. However, there was a 3A activation. When I saw the chart, I was an hour late. However, I still see that there was at least 400 pips of potential movement, so I entered. After 4 hours, I took the profit of 420 pips. This is the trade of the day. 



The green dotted line indicates my entry level and the red dotted line indicates my take profit level. The green arrow point upwards is the point where I buy, and the green coloured tick is the point where I took my profit. Cheers!

May the pips with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment