Followers

Friday 31 May 2013

31/5 A300 Trade

Hello, yesterday was another day where I harvested 300 pips from A300. I was in KL yesterday, running around here and there, didn't really have the time to look at the chart until I reached Exilon V Sdn. Bhd. for the first time. I sat down, checked the chart and saw an entry. So I entered, and I didn't even know when I took the profit because I did not check the chart until this morning.

Happy A300!



I took a long obviously. The orange vertical line indicates the candle where I entered.The green dotted line indicates the price where I entered, the red line indicates where I tp-ed. So, I suffered a reversal of 1000 pips. I actually didn't realized until actually writing this. I wonder how does it feels like when I look at the chart and it goes negative 1000. Quite scary I suppose. But it turns out well, it went down for a reason where only SRDC students understand why. Eventually, I tp-ed after 6 hours of wait. :)


Hope to update this blog more frequent, which means more trades!