Followers

Sunday 13 January 2013

Welcome 2013



2012 has been interesting, a lot of things happened; some well planned, some surprises and some out of the ordinary. It seems like it has been such a long year that I actually don't remember much of what happened in the early year of 2012. I hate to say that it wasn't a really great year, as I'm looking for productivity but I did not produce much of a result. Hopefully, this year is gonna' be better. Looking back, what are the things that happened to me and what are the major events that had people talked about in that year?


The first thing I can think of is the failure of the Mayan's Calendar. It has been a hot topic saying that the world is gonna' end in 2012. Obviously, as we are reading this, we know it is so not true. I wonder who came up with that idea. I wasn't a believer as I feel that if the world is gonna' end, I don't think any human is able to predict about that. Perhaps for some people, such a rumour would make some of us to live life to the fullest thinking our days ahead are limited.



In the year 2012, I was also exposed to quite a few information about the economy, about some of the things they don't want you to know. It's quite a shocking thing to be honest, about all those theories. Besides all those, I also came to understand the monetary system that the the world is using and how it is affecting us. Not only that, I started to listen to inspirational and successful people like Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Meloney. All these people are all successful people in different aspects in life.


Apart from these, my study has almost come to an end. I finished my second last semester in year 2012. A few weeks later, I'm gonna' start my final semester then I'll be in a different stage of life. In fact, I'm actually looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment